I’m not sure about you, but I’m lovin’ this summer. It’s been a wonderful time to catch up with friends, spend time with my beautiful family and even knock off some of those little jobs around the home (I can’t tell you how great it is to finally clean and sort through my jewellery and pair up stray earrings!).
With the end of January, comes the start of even more exciting times here at ChickChat HQ. In February we are running our ChickChat Retreat in the beautiful Barossa Valley and kicking off a new ChickChat Coaching Program…it’s all happening. We’ve put together an irresistible offer too for the fab women attending our Retreat – read on for more details…
ChickChat Coaching Retreat- 17th & 18th February
So, I’ve heard from some people that although they would love to join one of our 12 month ChickChat Coaching Programs, there was something holding them back from committing to the program. Do any of these ring true for you:
- You’re not ready or able to commit to a 12 month coaching program
- You prefer faster results (and maybe have been known to be impatient…)
- You don’t think you have the time to attend monthly coaching group sessions
- You’re too busy to take time out for you…there are too many other priorities
If that sounds at all like you, then I’m very excited to be sharing with you details of a fabulous new program for women.
It’s called the ChickChat Coaching Retreat and I would love for you to take a few minutes now to find out how it could be the perfect way to create your best year ever in 2012! If you’re ready to read all the details, then go straight to: http://chickchatretreat.eventbrite.com
If this has piqued your interest (even a little bit!), please don’t be tempted to put it on your ‘to do’ list. This Retreat is limited to only 6 women.
I think you’ll agree the Coaching Retreat meets the needs of women who are looking for a cost-effective, inspiring and fun alternative to one-on-one coaching. And the Retreat is ideal if you would like to experience group coaching with other like-minded women…and experience six months of the year-long ChickChat program in just two days!
Why you’ll love the ChickChat Coaching Retreat
I know this program isn’t going to be for everyone, but if it sounds right for you, here’s what you can look forward to:
- Learn strategies to overcome fear to help you stay on target with your goals
- Discover how to feel more alive and how to stay motivated every day
- Learn life skills and tools to help you choose your life path rather than let life just take you along for the ride
- Explore how to take action to make your dreams come true
- Create relationships with other fabulous women
We’ll show you how to:
- Adopt practical tools to manage your busy life, overwhelm and stress
- Create your vision for the future and discover what ‘having it all’ means to you
- Determine what’s most important to you and what you’re tolerating just to ‘get by’
- Uncover any blocks that have held you back or slowed your progress until now
- Pinpoint, prioritise and commit to immediate next steps with measurable results
- Laugh more and stop taking life so seriously (go on, you know you want to!)
And if that’s not enough…
- Picture yourself enjoying a relaxing time-out in the hot tub while taking in the beauty of this gorgeous Barossa Valley location, nestled in vineyards, a short walk from Maggie Beers Farm
- Enjoy beautiful local produce, a gourmet dinner experience and quality local wines (for the ‘rest and relaxation’ part of the Retreat!)
- Take advantage of the all inclusive pricing – all meals, accommodation, facilities, coaching and learning materials included in the price. Easy!
BONUS: Our Super Coaching Giveaway…valued at $1000!
As a special incentive to attend this Retreat event, we are delighted to offer a very special bonus. If the Retreat is fully booked (that’s only 6 women!), we will be putting all their names in a draw on the Saturday afternoon, and one lucky Retreat participant will win a voucher for an additional $1000 coaching package!
That’s a 1 in 6 chance of winning…cool, huh?
Get more details and book now online at: http://chickchatretreat.eventbrite.com
Please do not hesitate to contact me (by phone or email) if you have any further questions about the ChickChat Coaching Retreat or if you would like to have a chat about being part of this fabulous program.
If this Retreat isn’t for you right now, then I’d appreciate it if you would forward it on to the other fabulous women in your life…you never know who this will be perfect for.
I can’t wait to get started on the 17th February in the beautiful Barossa…I hope you’ll be a part of it too!